Discover the Magic of Dolphins | Panama City Beach, FL
When you join any of our Dolphin Tours here at Flippers, you will experience a stunning adventure. Here at Flippers, you will not only get to see Dolphins but you will also get swim and play with these amazing creatures. So before you join us on our Dolphin adventure we thought you should get to know a little bit more about our Dolphin friends. Below we have highlighted some fun and interesting facts about the Dolphins you will encounter when you experience a Flippers Excursion on any of our Dolphin Tours.
- There are 33 species of Dolphins in the world, the Dolphins we will encounter in the Panama City area are Bottlenose Dolphins
- Bottlenose Dolphins are found in great abundance throughout the Gulf of Mexico, Panama City Beach, Florida is located along this gorgeous coastal dolphin habitat
- Dolphins can dive up to 1,000 feet and can swim at a speed of 25 miles per hour.
- Dolphins are extraordinarily intelligent animals who also display culture, something which was long believed to be unique to humans
- Dolphins have several highly developed forms of communication. Starting from birth, Dolphins squawk, whistle, click and squeak
- Dolphins are very social and playful animals. Bottlenose Dolphins usually swim in groups called pods and are known to play around and tease each other.
Discover the magic and adventure of one of the Gulf Coast’s most treasured species, the Bottlenose Dolphin! Reserve your family friendly water excursion with Flippers Dolphin Tours in Panama City Beach, Florida during your beautiful beach vacation.